(as of Dec 27,2020 03:54:13 UTC – Details)
1. Shake well. Make sure to remove all oil and make up residues on application area.
2. Apply a thin layer of ESHA LACE BOND evenly around hairline.
3. When the glue becomes tacky (approx. 30 seconds), apply lace wig on application area and press for 1 minute or until firmly in place.
4. Make sure the ESHA LACE BOND glue is dry before applying an additional coat for extra strength.
YOU CAN CONTROL THE STRENGTH BY APPLYING AN ADDITIONAL COAT
ESHA Luxury Wig Fashion Lace Wig Bond Remover
Clean Removal, Wig Re-Usable!
Esha Glue Remover was formulated to remove not only Esha Absolute and Esha Firm, but all kinds of hair adhesives.
1. Gently lift the wig and spray on scalp
2. Massage product in
3. Let sit for 3-5 minutes
4. Wipe off
5. Follow up with a clarifying shampoo to rid leftover residue & Product
6. Repeat if necessary